Certified Culture Coach™
Culture Coach© Train the Trainer Program
Are You Culturally Competent?
□ Is your organization interested in recruiting and retaining a skilled immigrant workforce but you don’t know how to do that?
□ Do you need cultural information, protocol or business etiquette details to help you increase your international market share?
□ Do you need training tools and programs to help new employees transition to your workplace, e.g., English as Additional Language or multi-lingual training materials?
□ Are you looking for tools and resources to manage diversity and foster effective cross-cultural communications in your workplace but don’t have time to search for relevant, cost-effective sources and resources?
□ Do you want to offer diversity, cultural competence, civility, or social intelligence training to your work teams or need toolkits and trainer programs that would enable your in-house trainers to deliver this training?
The Culture Coach© Toolkit Includes:
- The COCC Setting Your Cultural Compass™ Trainer’s Guide
- 7 comprehensive ready-to-use Civility Experts Culture at Work® Lesson Plans complete with instructor notes, participant handouts and answer keys.
- Optional training via Webinar with Culture Coach® experts from all over the world.
- Special rates on add-on Civility at Work© Training Kits
- 12 month membership with the Culture Coach® and the International Civility Trainers’ Consortium (ICTC) which offers communication opportunities with civility trainers all over the world, free sources and a multitude of resources.
- BONUS 24/7 Access to MANNERS TV Online training courses including downloadable tip sheets on over 38 general business etiquette topics.
Sign up for Culture at Work™ resources at no cost and receive your free culture brief!