There’s Always Time for Civility
Civility Experts is pleased to offer a variety of online courses including:
- Be a Civility Ambassador Program – no fee; open to individuals initiating or supporting civility initiatives in their community.
- Civility Train the Trainer Certification courses
- General Civility courses
- Featured course: MannersTV
- Coming soon: The 30% Solution: How Civility at Work Increases Retention, Engagement, and Profitability (click here to learn more).
MannersTV.com provides the answer to corporate business etiquette training in a high tech world by introducing 38 interactive on line video etiquette lessons with downloadable MP3 audio file, an interactive online quiz and a printable lesson plan.
You and your company’s associates can refer to them over and over again. This valuable training is for anyone in a business environment who interacts with customers or office personnel.
Best of all, because the training is all online, users can view it at their convenience — anytime, anywhere and as often as they wish.
- No need to gather everyone into one room to view a presentation.
- No need to waste precious training dollars on a one-time session seen once and quickly forgotten.
- No need to admit to others that you need a little professional polish.
- No need to spend precious hours in training when all you need is the Readers Digest version.
Four convenient packages to choose from, a total of 38 videos. Here is what you get:
- Your choice of four video training packages – Business Etiquette (21 lessons), Professional Presence (7 lessons), Dining Etiquette (7 lessons), Telephone Etiquette (3 lessons) or a bundle of all 38 videos
- MP3 downloadable audio file
- Interactive online quizzes
- Printable Lesson Plan and/or handbooks
For less than $175 US up to 50 employees in your company can view the complete Dining Etiquette videos. For less than $1000 they can view all 38 videos including lessons, audio, quizzes and lesson plans.
CIVILITY EXPERTS ONLINE
Convenient – Affordable – Effective