Civility Experts Inc.
Civility training, assessment and related solutions for organizations large and small are how we are recognized internationally.
Would it surprise you to know that 80% of people are dissatisfied with their jobs? The social landscape in our workplaces is changing. Who we work with, how we work, when we work, how we communicate, and what we perceive as effective, respectful, professional, ethical and kind has also changed. But many of us haven’t changed the way we think, the way we make decisions, or how we interact, and we’re not ready for change. In the new world of work you need a new set of social competencies- skills to help you build trust, to foster collaboration, to communicate effectively, to navigate differences, and to be change ready.
If you are ready to build a better workplace, Civility Experts can help you:
- Imagine a civil workplace – and put a plan in place to make civility at work a reality
- Identify organizational culture conditions that are inhibiting civility at work
- Change the constructs and behavior patterns that direct individuals’ uncivil behavior
- Build competency in 4 core key skill areas proven to underpin a culture of civility
- Co-facilitate change and teach you to be social architects and build a better workplace
Civility Experts offers civility training, civility train-the-trainer certification, civility workshops and webinars, business etiquette training, civility books and materials, organizational workplace and civility assessments, “Start a Civility Initiative” kits, social intelligence and cultural competence coaching, keynote presentations, international business etiquette consulting, and much more.
- A conscious awareness of the impact of one’s thoughts, actions, words and intentions on others; combined with,
- A continuous acknowledgement of one’s responsibility to ease the experience of others (e.g., through restraint, kindness, non-judgment, respect, and courtesy); and,
- A consistent effort to adopt and exhibit civil behaviour as a non-negotiable point of one’s character.
Civility Training Overview
by Civility Experts Affiliate Malaysia
Civility training improves morale, productivity, retention, and even the bottom line. Could incivility be a problem in your workplace?
There is always time for civility. Civility Experts offers a range of online training options to suit the needs of your team. Click here to see more.
Train the Trainer
An on-site Certified Civility Trainer is a cost-effective solution for organizations to promote and train civility on a long-term basis.
We are pleased to support organizations and individuals who are seeking to foster civility. Please contact us directly for more resources.
Civility Experts News
Latest Events, News & More
Civility Culture Assessment
The Compass Assessment provides a needs assessment framework across four core conditions that have been shown to impact the effectiveness of training in four key competency areas required to build a culture of civility in your workplace.
Workplace Culture Problems?
Is your workplace struggling with retention, engagement, or profitability issues? It may be that civility is the solution you’ve been looking for. The 30% Solution offers organizations a proactive plan for changing their workplace culture.
Online Certification Now Available
If becoming a Certified Civility Trainer is part of your personal development plan, but the time and expense to travel to training is too high, consider taking the ICTC Validated Certified Civility Trainer Certificate program online.