- Assess their readiness to adapt to pending demographic changes in their organization
- Attract and retain qualified employees from the growing multi-cultural labour pool
- Increase their organizational cultural competence and build cross-cultural communication skills
- Build capacity through a commitment to in-house training and development
- Foster respectful communications and civility in the workplace
The “face” of our workplaces is changing. Labour sources suggest that by 2012, the majority of of growth in the Canadian labour pool will be New Canadians and Internationally Trained Professionals.
To thrive amidst the impact of this significant change, progressive Canadian businesses are seeking to understand the needs and cultural perspectives of New Canadiansand to effectively incorporate Internationally Educated Professionals and New Canadians into their Canadian work forces. Accordingly, Civility Experts Worldwide in partnership with The Center for Organizational Cultural Competence (COCC) serves to meet the needs of employers who want to: