MANNERS CAN BE FUN!
Perfect for Schools, church groups, children’s community programs, and Childcare Centers… the Macaroni and Please™ Civility Initiative for Schools Program
The Macaroni and Please program includes:
- A half-day overview and planning workshop for your Civility Initiative committee with Civility expert Lew Bayer where you will learn:
- How to define and describe civility in your school/setting
- The benefits of civility to your school or childcare center
- Strategies and best practices for starting and sustaining a civility initiative
- A template for creating your own civility initiative plan
- A full-day Train-the-Trainer workshop for up to 4 Civility at School Ambassadors who will implement your civility initiative.
- Ready-to-use manners lessons and courtesy at school training programs that you can use for building civility in your school or childcare center
- Tools and training materials for getting started
- Sources and resources for materials and tools to sustain your civility initiative.